You can book conference rooms for small as well as large meetings. Below you can find information about the various conference rooms available.
Dreyer hall (ground floor)
- In the Dreyer hall you can hold conferences up to 150 pax. if you choose cinema layout
- If you choose school tables, 60 pax. can be seated
- If you choose gala (round tables), 90 pax. can dine
- The Dreyer hall can be divided into two conference rooms separated by a soundproof curtain.
2nd floor – Spis og Kuben
- Spis is our large restaurant - 66 pax. can be seated (if you need more, we'll include Kuben or Dreyer hall)
- Kuben is hanging above the Dreyer hall. 50 pax in cinema layout or 38 pax as school tables. In Kuben you can enjoy advanced faciliteties for e.g. video conferences and streaming.
3rd floor – Margot and Thorvald and Thor
- 2 conference rooms that can be joined into one
- Many possibilities to place the tables and chairs - 24 pax. can be seated.
- There is a small meeting room (Thor) especially suitable for video conferences, film shootings or interviews. Capacity up to 6 pax.
- Coffee station just outside the rooms
Michael Mørck | Konferencekoordinator | 33 43 70 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael er ansvarlig for mødecenteret Valencia samt Danske Advokaters reception. Derudover løser han diverse grafiske opgaver.Læs mere…
33 43 70 00